Please note that SUTTON VALENCE HOCKEY CLUB , ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be held on Thursday 7th June 2018 at 8pm in the Filmer Hall, East Sutton ME17 3DH.
The Agenda will be as per previous years: -
1. Attendees and Apologies for Absence
Updated 11:46 - 4 Sep 2018 by Andrew Wishart
2. To approve the Minutes of last year’s AGM
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Proposal to update certain terms of the Club's Constitution
5. To receive and approve the Treasurer’s and Auditor’s Report
6. To fix subscription and match taxes for next season
7. Funding for Minis/Juniors section
8. Team Captain’s Reports: Vets, Men, Club Captain, Ladies & Juniors
9. Sutton Valence School Update
10. Club’s Five Year Plan
11. Election of the President, Committee and Officers (inc. Hon. Auditor)
12. To elect Captains and Vice Captains for the coming season
13. Any Other Business
(a) Any change in Members’ views on Marden Hockey Club.
(b) Best, most reliable, Match Report writer of the season.
(c) Women’s World Cup – club social - tickets still available for 22.7.18.
(d)Club Day & start of new 2018/19 season – on 9.9.18.