In order to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that come into effect on May 25th 2018, we need you to confirm that you wish to continue to receive communications from Sutton Valence Hockey Club.
As a member , you need to login to Club Website and update your contact details ASAP.
We have made compliant our Privacy Notice to cover all the necessary protocols for the collection, storage, security and usage of any personal data we obtain from our members. The privacy notice and GDPR policy will be published on the Club Web Site , under Documents. In outline, depending on the type of membership you register for with us, you may initially provide us with or we may obtain personal information about you, such as information regarding your
• personal contact details that allows us to contact you directly such as name, title, email addresses and telephone numbers;
• date of birth;
• membership start and end date;
• records of your interactions with us such as emails, texts and your instructions to us;
• any payment details you provide so that we can receive payments from you and details of the financial transactions with you;
• records of your attendance at any events hosted by us;
• images in video and/or photographic form;
• your marketing preferences so that we know whether and how we should contact you.
• details of any county membership or coaching or umpiring registration;
• details of next of kin, family members, coaches and emergency contacts;
• records and assessment of any player rankings, grading or ratings, competition results, details regarding [events/matches/games] attended and performance;
• any disciplinary and grievance information;
As you would expect for a sports club, our communications that use your personal information are predominantly through email or text and are always related to aspects of the club and the sport of hockey – club news, playing matters including fixtures and selection; coaching, volunteering and social events. There may occasionally be a need to contact members by post or phone using the personal data we hold on our membership database.
Many thanks for your continued support and see you at AGM on 7th June and please be aware of Club Open Day on Sunday 9th September 2018.
Club Committee Management Team.
Updated 07:14 - 29 Nov 2018 by Andrew Wishart